The results of the project are remarkable and they represent the basis of the work, developed later by Mare Nostrum NGO. These include:
- National Action Plan for Dolphin Conservation
- Draft of the management plan for 2 Mai – Vama Veche natural reserve
- Study on the Romanian coastal ecosystem
- Monitoring of stranded dolphins
- Stranding Monitoring Network
Dolphin monitoring and the Stranding Monitoring Network are two of the elements that define the activity of the organization. Annually, the experts together with volunteers perform terrestrial and aquatic monitoring to identify the stranded dolphins. As for the stranding monitoring network, it is enriched with new members, trained to identify dolphin species and to report strandings.